Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Obama's Kids

It irks me that people complain about Obama's little girls getting the H1N1 flu vaccine. Can you imagine the widespread panic of Sasha and Malia came down with the swine flu?

If they can't be protected, who can? The fear would multiply like crazy.

I'm pretty sure I came down with it a few weeks ago. My next-door neighbor had it, and I brought him some stuff from the store. Then I got the symptoms and was out of it for two weeks. If what I had really was H1N1, it's just a pumped up version of the flu, after all. Babies and old people are at risk, it is pretty nasty, but I'm not exactly perfectly healthy and I survived it just fine, without any doctor visits or antibiotics.

Everyone is so scared, and it seems a bit out of proportion.

No comments: